Saturday 13 February 2010

Nice to be noticed


Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've been trying to be thinner and so far its working. Somehow I got through the fast, and settled my diet down from there. Today I'm feeling quite ill and plan to have pieces of one apple all through the day. Wish me luck.
Yesterday my brother said i was "just bones", I was completely thrilled, although I know I'm no where near "just bones" it nice to be noticed.
It's half term, so my skinnie minnies let your hair done and have a laugh, we all deserve it (:
Stay strong x

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to get compliments after working hard. (even if the people don't mean them as compliments. . .)

    I'm so glad the school year is half over. I have a break now and I'm so excited to just relax! You're on break now, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are already SO thin, I am jealous. I am 5ft4 and 115 and I hate myself. I would die to be your size, my dear. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey aimee (:
    I sent you an email a few weeks ago dearest, congrats on the recent weightloss!

    ~Twigs
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh im so jealous of that compliment!
    stay strong
    meg

    i would let my hair down except i cut it all off in a fit of fat induced rage a few weeks ago lol.

    ReplyDelete