Thursday 18 March 2010

The feeling






I miss Ana. Some way, I plan on regaining her respect. Without her I am nothing it seems, she knows what I want and no matter how many time I mess up she always there. Now I just want to make sure she wants to be there too.
There's this feeling, I can't describe it really. Don't worry, I'm not about to get sexual on everyone. My heart feels a sense of familiarity and I lose myself in feeling reassured, this has everything to do with Ana. Whenever I see something that reminds me of Ana, I get the feeling. It's rather twisted, but it makes me smile. I am reminded oh what Ana does for me everyday, so the feeling must be good for something.
I don't care if I'm being stubborn to people, I really don't. When they can't deal with me, its their problem. I'm doing whats right for me now, and I'll get what I want eventually.
Recently a successful friend of mine has left blogger, finally happy with themselves, it reminded me that we are fighting for something achievable, all the stories we hear and all the thin, gorgeous people we see really exist. We don't just make these things up.

Stay strong for me ladies xxx

1 comment:

  1. amazingg thinspo.
    :)
    stay strong and think thin.
    <3emi

    ReplyDelete