Saturday 31 October 2009

Halloween...yay??

So today's halloween, as you probably know(sighs) Halloween, a time of the year where people dress up and EAT. Who invented this holiday? Its just an excuse so people can stuff their faces, says me, the person who any minute now is about to make cookies and cupcakes. The cupcakes are gooey, icky things that I hate, that's why I'm making them. Horaay!
Although I've never made the cookies before, and the ingredients are like FAT on a spoon. Yuck. No thats not true, they sound delicous, but is 175 calories worth it?? I suppose its not too bad. With a mc donalds as well? I have to eat it, have to. For years now, every Saturday night, we'd get a take away. And people wonder how I gained weight?? We'd usually get chinese. Though I've managed to get rid of that tradition, just imagioning the calorie amount makes me gag! But a mc donalds? Are they freakin kinding me?? 'm trying to get out of it, and failing. Why do I have to be secretive about my eating habits!? Its so fustrating. Arrr.

I haven't eaten all day though. Literally just water and gum. Ohh and 4 grapes. Yum they were really nice.

It's halloween, people are stuffing their faces everywhere, can't I have 1 cookie and 1 takeaway. No! I refuse, thin is my inspiration. Thin is my idol. Thin is beautiful. Fat is ugly, disgusting and horribly sick. No food will ever taste like thin FEELS. I want to be thin. I need to be thin. I loath being fat.

Today, early in the morning I went running. I thought I was going to collapse by the end of it. I never used to exercise much so I'm building it up in stages. One to One1/2 miles ish. When I felt like walking I imagioned a girl. Me. Yet skinny and wonderful. And she was running away from me, so I followed her, I couldn't let her get away. I couldn't. I didn't, I ran like that all the way home. It was amazing.

Ohh, just in case anyone is wondering the fast yesturday went well, managed the whole day, except a small glass of dilluted juice, not much. So I'm pleased about that at the least.

Anyways my plans for halloween are going for a midnight walk with a group of friends and family in the pitch black. I'm really quite excitted. We've also rented some movies for a horror movie night thing. Wooooooooooooooo!

I hope everyone is having a good Halloween, eating as much as they've allowed themselves. Good luck everyone craving to be thin out there.

Wish me and everyone else good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment