Wednesday 25 November 2009




FOLLOWERS ARE WELCOME :)
Sorry I simply had to clarify, there's no need to be worried, I may come off a little strangly though I'm really not that bad of a person. Just a girl trying to better herself.

Nibbles, 60 calories.
Cup of pasta, 150 calories.
Coffee

That cup of pasta doesn't please me:( How am I going to stop eating dinner!? Though I thought if I ate it, I'd be less likely to binge later. Hopefully...

Also I'll have 60 nibble calories later as well as a coffee to avoid suspicion from my mum, things would be so much easier without her. 270 calories all in all. No time for exercise tonight, I'll wake up early tomorrow so I can fit in time. That's the plan at least :)

Stay strong darlings. x

1 comment:

  1. 270 calories is great hun! It is difficult to avoid suspicious parents unfortunately; just one more way to make having EDs harder :(
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I agree that those size 8 jeans will be extremely inspirational :)
    Good luck with your mum too! Oh, and I read an earlier post from you, and saw you were from Newcastle? No way, that's really close to where I live! Small world :)
    Stay strong too hun!

    ReplyDelete