Tuesday 24 November 2009

I'm an elephant

Last night I had a major binge, it was unbelievable the amount of food I was throwing down my throat. Now I feel like sht though I've put it behind me, the memory of it makes me shiver in repulsiveness. The worst part is I thought I was doing so well, and now I've ruined it.
Today was better...and worst.
2 coffees
Slice of wholegrain toast with minnimum butter =150 calories
(my mum would have noticed if I didn't eat it, though at least it was lots of fibre)

Earlier today I went on a 2 mile jog. Which didn't go down as well as I'd of liked, it was supposed to be a run though I couldn't manage it. I also tidied the house and I'm planning to do 30 minutes exercising later if I have time.

Tonight I'm cooking dinner, creamy pasta with vegtables which I'm preparing as low cal as possible. I'll eat about a cup and a half hopefully with 2 glasses of water and a coffee later. I need to be careful how much coffee I'm drinking, I'm beggining to become addicted :( To me it tastes so yummy.

I always feel even more dissapointed with myself after I finish my posts, they always remind me of my failures.

xoxo Stay strong. I really wish I could too.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be dispointed, just use them as motivation to do better the next day : )

    Thanks for the comment, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete