Sunday 22 November 2009

Something worth fighting for

1/2 slice of toast!? 70 calories
sip of tea...15 calories
gum

I've finally decided my goal weight is 97lbs, that's 15% under the recommended weight for someone who is 5"3. I thought I'd start there and work my way down until I'm happy. In about 3 1/2 weeks I've got a huge christmas party to go to, everyone in my year at school will be there. All the girls will be in pretty little dresses, and I want to look beautiful and thin. You may think I'm being vain, but it is what I want. For once I want to look slim with my bones to sticking out. When I'm dancing I don't want my thighs to rub together. And I absolutely don't want a huge ass.
Finally I'm against the clock, which I'm hoping will work well for me. I just keep saying, nothing tastes as good as thin feels. It's unbelievable how true that saying is.
I'm stripping my diet down to the essentials, only eating when I'm told to. Not eating one bite at school and making all the excuses I can possibly think of at home. If my mum tells me to eat and she doesn't, well that won't work either.
I'm going to tell my mum to stop buying big cookies, I'll say I've gone off them or something.
At the minute I'm suppose to be doing school work. I refuse.
Instead I'm working on some dances. I love dancing in my room, burning calories and making a fool of myself. I dance because no-one is watching.
Exercise is a struggle these days, the weather is too bad to simply run. The muddy lanes make it impossible to keep balanced. Yet I'm bored with my workout routines, any advice would be hugely appreciated. You wouldn't believe.

Stay strong ladies.
xoxo Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment