Tuesday 26 January 2010

Exercising can be tough



Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I am trying to keep updated with every one's blogs I promise.
For those of you interested, the 2468-fast went okay, not as well as I'd hoped for, though it was always just a beginning diet to get me back into the swing of things. For now I'm trying to eat under 600 calories a day until I figure out what to do. I was hoping to do a 3 day detox at the beginning of February, just to cleanse my body of all bad food. Until then, holy shit what will I do?
Exercise is really tough. A new revelation I've just found out. Getting rid of those calories is extremely difficult on my body at the moment, dance classes are sounding more and more inviting. The reason I don't ever lose enough weight when I'm hardly eating is because my body will make water weight, the same with everyone else. We exercise when we don't eat to get rid of that water weight. Not exercising at all isn't an option.
Good news! My XS coat, fits! Stick that where the sun don't shine, no-one thought it would fit, and guess what, it does. Its even slightly baggy around the shoulders. Sorry, I just had to say it to the people at school who didn't believe me.

Think thin lovely ladies, it seems to be all I ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment